Parents Night Out & Kids Night Out, Friday, May 13th
Kid's Night Out Ordering DEADLINE is April 30th!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! We're taking you back to your youth with a totally rad 80's themed night. Join us for an evening of fun with Courreges parents, staff and friends on Friday, May 13th from 6-10pm at the Los Cab club ballroom. The event will include a buffet style dinner from Stonefire Grill, one drink ticket, dancing, Karaoke, raffle prizes, gambling chips and a silent auction. Click here for more info!
PLUS - we will be hosting the Kid's Night Out activity the same night in a different room at the same location! This is a built in baby-sitter. Kids will get pizza, games and fun all supervised by the Los Cab kids club crew. The only catch is that kids tickets MUST BE ORDERED BY APRIL 30th. Purchase your kids tickets today!
Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week, May 2-6th
Get excited for this year's Teacher & Staff Appreciation week theme as we transform the school into...CAMP COURREGES!
Because at "Camp Courreges, Teachers & Staff Make Us Happy Campers!"
Here are the Daily Activities for the week that Students & Parents can partake in:
- Monday, May 2nd : Room parents will decorate Teachers’ door and everyone is welcome to write a “shout-out” to your favorite Teacher / Staff member on the MPR Mural. (This can be done all week.)
- Tuesday, May 3rd : Bring Teacher a Healthy Snack and/or Easy Recipe
- Wednesday, May 4th : Bring Teacher a School Supply
- Thursday, May 5th : Bring Teacher a Flower from your garden
- Friday, May 6th : Bring Teacher an Appreciation Gift card, Note, card, letter, photo or hand-drawn picture
NEW THIS YEAR! We've added a Faculty Favorites page to our website giving you a listing of their favorite things.
FOOD DONATIONS NEEDED for Teacher & Staff LUNCHEON, Thursday, May 5th
Every year, the PTA takes great honor in providing a well-deserved Luncheon to celebrate & thank the Teachers & Staff at Courreges. To help make this Luncheon happen, we would love your help! If you would like to donate a food, drink or supply item,please click here to sign-up. Please deliver all donated items to a table by the front office by 10am on Thursday, May 5th.
Courreges has the BEST Teachers & Staff and we can’t wait to celebrate them!
Open House Food Pre-Sales
To benefit all of our busy families along with our Outdoor Education program, we will be offering dinner for purchase at Open House night. Please help us by placing your order now so that we can make sure we have enough for everyone!
The Courreges PTA 2016-2017 Board - Open Positions
We still have a few board and committee positions to fill. Please contact Susan Castellanos if you'd like more information on the open positions.
- VP of Hospitality – OPEN POSITION (this position can be broken down if you interested in one part)
- Welcome back breakfast (help with food/anything else) at PTA welcome meeting (first day of school)
- Welcome back breakfast for teachers
- Misc breakfasts or lunches for guests or teachers (not that many)
- Science Day/Astronomy Night (around Jan) I think Bobbie might help/do this next year. Create flyers, coordinate Science assemblies, and night (astronomers, volunteers, vendors, info booths, planetarium)
- Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day (March) find author, coordinate book sales, assemblies, flyers
- Imagination Machine-book vendor, do communications, make sure stories submitted, coordinate assemblies
- Installation Dinner (June) -booking venue, coordinating gifts, flowers